What specific benefits are there to Dead Sea Salts?
• Rheumatologic Conditions such as Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis and Osteoarthritis are often eased. The minerals in the salts are absorbed while soaking which stimulates blood circulation.
• Skin Problems such as acne, psoriasis and eczema are often relieved by soaking in Dead Sea Salts. In fact, Dead Sea Salts are a recommended treatment by The National Psoriasis Foundation.
• Allergic reactions can be alleviated through Dead Sea Salts due to the high concentration of bromide and magnesium. They act by cleansing and detoxifying.
• Research has shown that Dead Sea Salts can reduce wrinkling by up to forty percent.
How does one use the Dead Sea Salts?
• Add two pounds of Dead Sea Salts to a lukewarm bath. Two pounds is the required amount to change the skin’s chemistry.
• The temperature of the bath should be just a couple of degrees warmer than body-temperature. If the water is too hot the skin will expel instead or absorb the minerals in the Dead Sea Salts.
• If you wish to use Dead Sea Salts on a regular basis for long-term results, it is unnecessary to use two pounds of salts and two handfuls will suffice.
• Stir the salt into the water with your hand, making sure it is evenly distributed.
• Massage the Dead Sea Salt into your skin in circular motions. This will remove dead skin cells and soften the skin.
• Allow the Dead Sea Salts to sit on the skin for a few minutes before rinsing. This will allow the salt to draw out impurities from the skin.
• Make sure not to use the salts too close to the eyes.
• Rinse the salts from your skin with warm water.
• Dry the skin thoroughly.